Friday, March 27, 2009

I saw it on CSI.

I'm short on time lately - work is killing me, I am trying to get all my schizer together to get back in school and, well, I like to drink wine on the weekends with this guy...so sorry to be negligient!

*This is a real conversation I had recently* I am not proud...and no, I don't remember how it started.

Ranger: Would you give someone your panties after sex?

Me: No way - it's a trophy, and personally I consider that demeaning.

LWITW: I would never!

Ranger: Why not?

LWITW: Because my DNA is on them. Someone could rob a 7-11 and frame me!

Ranger: You think someone will rob a 7-11 with your dirty panties?

LWITW: Yes! And then I'll go to jail. I saw it on CSI.

Me: I've got nothing.

Happy Friday :)

4 comments:

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SheinMD said...

Yup, he's a blogger :) I didn't tell him about mine until he told me about his, LOL. I hope all is well! It's such a rainy day - blah.

lacochran said...

Ha! You learn so much from your television. :)

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.