Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogger Virgin

A little bit about myself for those of you who are bored and stumble upon this:

~I try to be a good person, and I try to do random acts of kindness. That doesn't always work out so well, and sometimes it backfires...
~I firmly believe that wine can solve any and all of my life problems
~I like my dogs and cat more than I like most people
~When I truly believe in something, I can get pretty heated
~I love hummus
~I get annoyed at metro riders who are unfamiliar with the rules and get in my way
~I am sarcastic, and some people take that the wrong way and think I am a witch
~I dislike people who drive in the left lane of 495 going the speed limit
~I love cheese, especially fried cheese and beer cheese fondue
~I have no interest in sports
~I can be very awkward in social situations until the booze kicks in
~I don't like when people simply blog about their daily lives without an interesting take on it, and refer people to 'their blog' because it's simply too exhausting to email/call/post to their friends about it.
~I like prison shows and true crime, maybe too much
~My guilty pleasure is the E! channel, especially 'The Soup'
~I love my best friends, even though they live far away, they are my favorite people in the world
~I love all of the mistakes I have made
~I think Tom Cruise is crazazy
~I think reality TV show stars get far too much coverage and credit for being douchebags

No comments: